For information on Running Pro accounts, see here.
Strava Pros are professional cyclists or runners who are passionate about Strava and our community. They are authentic athletes who find Strava incredibly fun and motivating.
Please check out our list of existing Strava Pros: http://app.strava.com/pros
Strava Cycling Pros will be selected based on the following qualifications:
- You are an existing Strava member who has a consistent upload history
- You are an active uploader to the Strava community (at least 1 or 2 activities per week)
- You are actively competing in cycling as a professional on a professional team
- You are paid to compete as a cyclist (being paid with product, event winnings, etc. does not qualify you as Pro badge eligible)
- You are passionate about using Strava
As a Strava Cycling Pro, you will be given:
A Pro badge on your profile page so other members of the Strava community can recognize your status
Complimentary annual Premium membership
Space on your profile page to give credit to sponsors and race team
In order for Strava Cycling Pros to fully engage with the community, we encourage you to:
Add a profile picture that represents you as an athlete
Include information in the Bio section of the Profile page that illustrates defining moments or results
Be accessible to Followers and fans by allowing all Strava users to Follow and view activity details (Enhanced Privacy should be Off)
Take advantage of the social aspects of Strava by naming rides, commenting and giving kudos, gear tracking, etc.
Each calendar year Strava Pros will need to renew their Pro status in order to retain the badge.
If you think you meet these requirements, and you'd like to have a Pro account on Strava, please contact us at CyclingPros@strava.com.